Roof Inspection Reports
The roof System Audit is designed to provide the client with a complete detailed condition of a roof. The Roof Audit Report generally includes the following information:
The introduction establishes the parameters and the purpose of the roof audit.
The visual survey may include the following information:
- Detailed analysis of the existing roof system.
- Core testing results
- Visual observation of deficiencies, cross-referenced with visual images.
- Detailed investigation of problem areas observed.
Remedial action required is prioritized so that the most critical problems are addressed first. In many instances a small immediate expenditure on maintenance type items can result in the postponement or elimination of major repairs or replacement.
Environmental concerns have led to the development of "green" roofing system options.
- Materials selection for maintenance, repair or replacement.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings.
- Preparation of bid documents and bid call.
- Bid evaluation.
- On site quality assurance of the contractor's work.
- Yearly maintenance and repair budgets.
- Major roofing or re-roofing budgets.
- 5-year capital improvement and maintenance budgets.
Visual Images and Drawings
- View the actual problems by means of digital photography or active video.
- Roof plan detailing areas of concern.